Move forward through the disruption caused by COVID 19 & position your business for success as the economy recovers leveraging your collective intelligence (We-Q).
Leaders Will Learn
· How to evaluate what is & is not working
· Ways to reduce expenses & financial stress
- Ways to build collective intelligence
· Where to invest time & energy now to pursue revenue opportunities
· How to prepare for the new normal
· How to build a new strategic plan
· How to enact the plan to rebuild
· Coaching reduces stress and help leaders stay focused
· Helps leaders acknowledge and be present to their internal emotional state
· Coaching helps keep the stressed brain flexible, open and creative
Sandi is an accomplished C level Executive with an illustrious track record over 25 years. Sandi led a $600 million dollar subsidiary of a global corporation for over 14 years and in 2014, 2016 and 2017 made the top 50 Great Place to Work list for multinational companies. Sandi is a proud recipient of the prestigious WXN TOP 100 Women In Canada Award of Distinction. A forward thinking, dynamic leader with a passion for coaching leaders, Sandi is now a successful international Executive Coach and HR Consultant, with experience in Europe, the UK, the US and Canada and she is the founder of SOUNDLEADERSHIP. A long standing mentor for the WXN organization, Sandi is also a YPO Gold member, Birkman certified, and holds a certificate in coaching from Schulich School of Business. Sandi is a member in good standing with the International Coaching Federation, ICF.